Hex sticker

R devel mailing list
Is there a canonical place to add a hex sticker to a package?    I've found use of
man/figures and inst/.
A nice sticker has been made for survival and since it is a required package I don't want
to mess it up.

Terry T.

Re: Hex sticker

Gábor Csárdi
FWIW man/figures/logo.png is picked up by pkgdown web sites, and also
by roxygen if you have a man page for the package itself.

Gabor