Homogenic groups generation - Randomisation

Homogenic groups generation - Randomisation

a.menicacci

Dear R-users,

We expect to create N homogenic groups of n features from an
experimentation including N*n mesures. The aim of this is to prevent from
group effects. How to do that with R functionalities. Does anyone know any
methodes enabling this ?

Best regards.

Alexandre MENICACCI
Bioinformatics - FOURNIER PHARMA
50, rue de Dijon - 21121 Daix - FRANCE
[hidden email]
tél : 03.80.44.76.17

Re: Homogenic groups generation - Randomisation

Spencer Graves
          I'm sorry but I do not understand.  If you would still like help from
this group, PLEASE do read the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html", especially the part about
providing a toy example that maybe doesn't quite work but helps readers
understand what you mean by a "homogenic group".  RSiteSearch("Homogenic
groups") found, "No document matching your query", and nothing striked
me as relevant when I Googled for "homogenic group".  If you can pose
your question in a way that does not require knowledge of your specific
technical term, you increase your chances of getting help from someone
who understands the concepts but not your particular jargon.

          J'espere que ceci vous aidera.
          spencer graves