How can I get exactly same prediction probablity from svm (e1701)

How can I get exactly same prediction probablity from svm (e1701)

jm2002
Hi,
Recently I tried to use svm from package e1701 to do classification and also set probability=TRUE, so I can prediction probability for each class. But I got different results from each different run. So how can I solve this problem. I want to get exactly the same probability for each different run. OR is there any other packages which have can do svm classification and get the same probability?
Any suggestions are helpful.
Thanks a lot.