How do you discover and learn about R packages?

Threaded

How do you discover and learn about R packages?

Julia Silge
I am contributing to a session at userR 2017 this coming July that will
focus on discovering and learning about R packages. This is an increasingly
important issue for R users as we all decide which of the 10,000+ packages
to invest time in understanding and then use in our work.

To prepare for this session and gain some understanding, I am running an
online survey about how R users currently discover and learn about R
packages:
http://doo.vote/a87ff60

The question has one multiple select question about how you currently
discover and learn about R packages. If you have other ways that you don’t
feel were fairly covered in the survey options, feel free to reply to me or
leave a comment here on my blog:
http://juliasilge.com/blog/Package-Search/

Thanks,
Julia