How does R_commander account for the effect of each factor in a multi-way ANOVA?

How does R_commander account for the effect of each factor in a multi-way ANOVA?

hxs151730
Hello, I am very limited in my knowledge of R, but have been using the R_commander plugin with the easyR extension for my biostatistics class. I am trying to use it to perform a two-way ANOVA, however it doesn't seem to indicate whether my output actually accounts for whether I am performing a Model I, II, or III ANOVA. Does anyone know which is performed, and a justification as to why I cannot indicate whether my factors are fixed or random?

thanks,

Hunter