How many parameters does my model (gls) have?

How many parameters does my model (gls) have?

mtb954
Hello,

Is there a way to output the number of parameters in my model (gls)? I
can count the number of estimates, but I'd like to use the number of
parameters as an R object.

Thanks, Mark

Re: How many parameters does my model (gls) have?

RKoenker
?extractAIC

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    [hidden email]            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820