How should I do GO enrichment of differential expressed miRNA?

How should I do GO enrichment of differential expressed miRNA?

allen7u
Hi all,
First, I carried out GO enrichment to predicted/validated target genes of those miRNA using GOstats package. Then I find myself in a dead end. So what is the good practice? Is it possible to directly do GO enrichment to miRNAs? Are they included in GO database?
Regards,
Allen

Re: How should I do GO enrichment of differential expressed miRNA?

Martin Morgan
On 08/28/2014 11:47 PM, my1stbox wrote:
> Hi all,
> First, I carried out GO enrichment to predicted/validated target genes of those miRNA using GOstats package. Then I find myself in a dead end. So what is the good practice? Is it possible to directly do GO enrichment to miRNAs? Are they included in GO database?

The Bioconductor mailing list

is a more appropriate forum for discussion of Bioconductor packages (like
topGO). It's better to be more specific about what your question / problem is;
'dead end' might mean that you had technical problems, or that you managed to
get results but that they were unsatisfactory for some specific reason, or...

Martin

> Regards,
> Allen

1100 Fairview Ave. N.