How to change the GUI language option

Chanchal Kumar
Hi,

   I installed R from one of the mirror sites (actually UK mirror site).
Once installed the interface is in German. Can you please suggest how to
change the R interface from German to English?

Thanking you and looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Chanchal

===============================

Chanchal Kumar, Ph.D. Candidate

Dept. of Proteomics and Signal Transduction
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
Am Klopferspitz 18
82152 D-Martinsried (near Munich)
Germany
e-mail: [hidden email]
Phone: (Office) +49 (0) 89 8578 2296

Fax:(Office) +49 (0) 89 8578 2219
http://www.biochem.mpg.de/mann/

Re: How to change the GUI language option

Prof Brian Ripley
This is an FAQ from Windows users, who seem not to consult the rw-FAQ.
It is right there on the 'Help' menu and contains lots of useful
information.

If perchance you are not using Windows, it is also in the R-admin manual
which INSTALL asked you to read before installation.