Quantcast

How to extract data table

ericyujin99
I'm a very new user of R,
The problem I got is when I have lots of data table, 3 columns and 100 rows assigned to a variable x.
how can I transform the table into a external file excel or other files without losing any information. So that make the data look nicer.

Re: How to extract data table

Tengfei Yin
Hi

Maybe

?write.table
?write.csv
?dput

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:55 AM, ericyujin99 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm a very new user of R,
> The problem I got is when I have lots of data table, 3 columns and 100 rows
> assigned to a variable x.
> how can I transform the table into a external file excel or other files
> without losing any information. So that make the data look nicer.

Tengfei Yin
MCDB PhD student
1620 Howe Hall, 2274,
Iowa State University