How to find R-Journal: Link is hidden

Spencer Graves-3
Hello:

       I just failed in my attempts to access R-Journal. "r-project.org"
include a link to "The R Journal" plus another saying, "The R Journal
Volume 7/2 is available."  Both link to
"https://journal.r-project.org/", which seems not to include a link to
the any issues of R Journal or instructions for authors, etc.  It
includes links to R News, which ended in 2008.  And it includes a link
back to "www.r-project.org".

       Thanks,

       Spencer Graves

Re: How to find R-Journal: Link is hidden

Michael Lawrence-3
Thanks, I am working on fixing this. Something went wrong with the
website regeneration.

Michael