How to get the last modified time of a file from R

How to get the last modified time of a file from R

alan wu
Hi All,

I want to add the last modified time of the dataset I used in the
analysis. Any idea about how to get it from R in windows XP system?

Thanks

Alan

Re: How to get the last modified time of a file from R

Henrique Dallazuanna
Try this:

file.info("your_file")$mtime

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 4:48 PM, alan wu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I want to add the last modified time of the dataset I used in the
> analysis. Any idea about how to get it from R in windows XP system?
>
> Thanks
>

> Alan

Henrique Dallazuanna
Curitiba-Paraná-Brasil