How to label a polygon window (spatstat package)

How to label a polygon window (spatstat package)

R help mailing list-2
Hi,
I want to label a polygon (circle or polygon) inside.
As for example code

library(spatstat)
x <- runif(20)
y <- runif(20)
X <- ppp(x, y, window=disc(0.7))
plot(X)

Now I want to label that circle inside . Can some one please help me ?
Thanks.

Regards.............
Tanvir Ahamed
Stockholm, Sweden     |  [hidden email]

Re: How to label a polygon window (spatstat package)

Michael Sumner-2
Try

text(0.5, 0.5, label = "?text")

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018, 16:22 Mohammad Tanvir Ahamed via R-help, <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to label a polygon (circle or polygon) inside.
> As for example code
>
> library(spatstat)
> x <- runif(20)
> y <- runif(20)
> X <- ppp(x, y, window=disc(0.7))
> plot(X)
>
> Now I want to label that circle inside . Can some one please help me ?
> Thanks.
>
> Regards.............
> Tanvir Ahamed
> Stockholm, Sweden     |  [hidden email]

Dr. Michael Sumner
Software and Database Engineer
Australian Antarctic Division
203 Channel Highway
Kingston Tasmania 7050 Australia

Re: How to label a polygon window (spatstat package)

R help mailing list-2
Thanks.
when there is multiple polygon , it a problem .
looking for something more .