How to look up explanations for %in%?

casshyr
I tried googling that, but the search engine just ignores the "%" sign and is not giving me meaningful search results. I ended up doing a trial and error and kinda figured out what it does. But I am wondering if there is a good website that shows you all the meanings behind R's commands that involve %%?

Thanks!
Casper

Re: How to look up explanations for %in%?

Arun.stat
?'%in%'

RE: How to look up explanations for %in%?

casshyr
Oh, right, I should have seen that...
Thanks!

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:18:14 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: How to look up explanations for %in%?

?'%in%'

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/How-to-look-up-explanations-for-in-tp3235274p3235360.html
To unsubscribe from How to look up explanations for %in%?, click here.