Install the Package "ISwR"

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa-3
Dear All: good morning

I am trying to install the "" package, but I am getting this error message.

*> utils:::menuInstallPkgs()*
*Warning in install.packages(NULL, .libPaths()[1L], dependencies = NA, type
= type) :*
*  'lib = "C:/Program Files/R/R-3.4.1/library"' is not writable*
*Error in install.packages(NULL, .libPaths()[1L], dependencies = NA, type =
type) : *
*  unable to install packages*
*>*

When I select the ISwR package from the list I got I message saying "*Question?
Would you like to use a personal library instead?*" I answered by No. Then
it gives me the above message.

Thank you for your time.

with thanks
abou
______________________
AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD
Professor of Statistics
University of Southern Maine

Re: Install the Package "ISwR"

Eric Berger
What if you answer 'Yes' ?

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 1:03 PM, AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All: good morning
>
> I am trying to install the "" package, but I am getting this error message.
>

> *> utils:::menuInstallPkgs()*
> *Warning in install.packages(NULL, .libPaths()[1L], dependencies = NA, type
> = type) :*
> *  'lib = "C:/Program Files/R/R-3.4.1/library"' is not writable*
> *Error in install.packages(NULL, .libPaths()[1L], dependencies = NA, type =
> type) : *
> *  unable to install packages*
> *>*
>
> When I select the ISwR package from the list I got I message saying
> "*Question?
> Would you like to use a personal library instead?*" I answered by No. Then
> it gives me the above message.
>

> Thank you for your time.
>

> with thanks
> abou
> ______________________
> AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD
> Professor of Statistics
> Department of Mathematics and Statistics
> University of Southern Maine

> posting-guide.html

Re: Install the Package "ISwR"

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa-3
I simply answered Yes, Yes, Yes. It works now.

thank you very much

abou