Installation Re: Problems with library...

New

Installation Re: Problems with library...

New
1. Jeff, thank you for your explanation!
<Jeff Newmiller: It means that one of the packages installed during R
installation is damaged>
2 Kum-Hoe, thank you for appointed treatment!
<Kum-Hoe Hwang: Try to reinstall lattice library>
---
QUESTION!
I will also (with R) reinstall the RStudio. Allow me to ask a QUESTION
(about packages installing) -- which variant is right:
1) installing all packages only in R (RStudio will take them automatically)
2) installing all packages only in RStudio (R will take them automatically)
3) installing all packages in R and in RStudio (i.e. in each of them)
Thanks, Medic

Re: Installation Re: Problems with library...

John C Frain
If I update in R the updates are visible in Rstudio and visa versa.  If you
use the default windows installation of both there should be no problems.
Check that Rstudio is not using a different version of R to the version
that contains packages updated in R and visa versa.

On 24 Dec 2018 09:31, "Medic" <[hidden email]> wrote:

1. Jeff, thank you for your explanation!
<Jeff Newmiller: It means that one of the packages installed during R
installation is damaged>
2 Kum-Hoe, thank you for appointed treatment!
<Kum-Hoe Hwang: Try to reinstall lattice library>
---
QUESTION!
I will also (with R) reinstall the RStudio. Allow me to ask a QUESTION
(about packages installing) -- which variant is right:
1) installing all packages only in R (RStudio will take them automatically)
2) installing all packages only in RStudio (R will take them automatically)
3) installing all packages in R and in RStudio (i.e. in each of them)
Thanks, Medic

Re: Installation Re: Problems with library...

Duncan Murdoch-2
On 24/12/2018 4:30 a.m., Medic wrote:

> 1. Jeff, thank you for your explanation!
> <Jeff Newmiller: It means that one of the packages installed during R
> installation is damaged>
> 2 Kum-Hoe, thank you for appointed treatment!
> <Kum-Hoe Hwang: Try to reinstall lattice library>
> ---
> QUESTION!
> I will also (with R) reinstall the RStudio. Allow me to ask a QUESTION
> (about packages installing) -- which variant is right:
> 1) installing all packages only in R (RStudio will take them automatically)
> 2) installing all packages only in RStudio (R will take them automatically)
> 3) installing all packages in R and in RStudio (i.e. in each of them)

1 and 2 are the same.  The principle is that all installation happens in
R; RStudio is just a wrapper around R.