Kriging for d>3

Eivind Smørgrav
Hi,

I'm looking for software that can perform kriging on systems with dimensionality higher than 3, say d=5.
Are anyone aware of packages in R that can do this?

Thanks,

Eivind Smørgrav

this message.
Thank you.

Re: Kriging for d>3

Christian Lasarczyk-3
Hi,
"Fields" might be what you are looking for.

Christian

2006/1/17, Eivind Smørgrav <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for software that can perform kriging on systems with
> dimensionality higher than 3, say d=5.
> Are anyone aware of packages in R that can do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eivind Smørgrav

> The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
> intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of
> the
> information or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
> addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
> delete
> this message.
> Thank you.

Re: Kriging for d>3

Robin Hankin
Hi

the BACCO bundle includes package "emulator", which is effectively
kriging in arbitrary dimensions.

best wishes

Robin

--