LSmeans and lsmeans

Pius Mwansa
Is there a difference between LSmeans and lsmeans functions in R?

Thanks,

Pius

Re: LSmeans and lsmeans

Bert Gunter-2
In what packages?

-- Bert

sticking things into it."

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:17 AM, Pius Mwansa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a difference between LSmeans and lsmeans functions in R?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pius

> posting-guide.html

Re: LSmeans and lsmeans

Bert Gunter-2
Always cc the list unless there is good reason to keep your reply private.

There is no LSmeans() function in the lsmeans package.

Cheers,
Bert

sticking things into it."

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 3:20 PM, Pius Mwansa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> They are in the lsmeans package.
>

> Pius

Re: LSmeans and lsmeans

Pius Mwansa
It is in the doBy package.

Thanks

Always cc the list unless there is good reason to keep your reply private.

There is no LSmeans() function in the lsmeans package.

Cheers,

Bert

Bert Gunter

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people keep coming along and sticking things into it."

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 3:20 PM, Pius Mwansa <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> > wrote:

They are in the lsmeans package.

Pius

Re: LSmeans and lsmeans

Bert Gunter-2
A cursory reading indicates that they are identical; but others more
knowledgeable than I need to confirm or deny this.

-- Bert

sticking things into it."

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Pius Mwansa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is in the doBy package.
>

> Thanks

Re: LSmeans and lsmeans

Pius Mwansa
Thanks Bert.

A cursory reading indicates that they are identical; but others more knowledgeable than I need to confirm or deny this.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people keep coming along and sticking things into it."

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Pius Mwansa <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> > wrote:

It is in the doBy package.

Thanks