Glenn Scheerlinck
Dear,

I’m conducting econometric research and new to R. I have a question regarding the uploading of data that I extract from EUROSTAT:
• When I upload proteinconc there doesn’t seem to be a problem
• When I download “Example extract in excel” and convert to a .csv “Example self made csv file from excel file” the error message “Error self created csv file” appears
• When I download the data from EUROSTAT directly in .csv “bd_9ac_l_form_r2_1_Data” the same error message appears

Can someone help? Is there somewhere a good guide to uploading data? Please take into account my data has missing values, so the datasheet is unbalanced.

Thanks,

bd_9ac_l_form_r2_1_Data.csv
Error_self_created_csv_file.PNG
Example_extract_in_excel.xls
Example_self_made_csv_file_from_excel_file.csv
reading_in_direct_extraction_csv_file.PNG