Looking for a data set - Teratology data of Chen and Kodell (1989)

Looking for a data set - Teratology data of Chen and Kodell (1989)

Ravi Varadhan-2
Hi,
I am looking for the teratology data set from the Chen and Kodell (JASA 1989) on mice exposed to different doses of a chemical, DEHP.  This was also analyzed in a Biometrics 2000 paper by Louise Ryan using GEE.  I think this data set is publicly available, but I am unable to locate it.  Does anyone know of this or worked with this data set?  If so, can someone share it with me?

Thank you very much.

Best,
Ravi

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D. (Biostatistics), Ph.D. (Environmental Engg)
Associate Professor,  Department of Oncology
Division of Biostatistics & Bionformatics
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Johns Hopkins University
550 N. Broadway, Suite 1111-E
Baltimore, MD 21205
410-502-2619