M-x R gives no choice of starting dir

Christian Hoffmann-3
Hi,

I experienced a sudden change in the behavior of M-x R in not giving me
the choice where to start R. May be that I botched my preferences. I am
using Aquamacs 3.3 on MacOS 10.12.6

Christian
--
Christian Hoffmann
Rigiblickstrasse 15b

Re: M-x R gives no choice of starting dir

Peter Dalgaard-2
There's an ESS mailing list... However, I'm not seeing that behaviour with a similar setup.

-pd

> On 11 Sep 2017, at 17:31 , Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I experienced a sudden change in the behavior of M-x R in not giving me the choice where to start R. May be that I botched my preferences. I am using Aquamacs 3.3 on MacOS 10.12.6
>
> Christian
> --
> Christian Hoffmann
> Rigiblickstrasse 15b
> CH-8915 Hausen am Albis
> Switzerland
> Telefon +41-(0)44-7640853

Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501
Office: A 4.23

Re: M-x R gives no choice of starting dir

Wensui Liu
i am using emacs on ubuntu and have no such issue.