I need a little initial help with the MNP package.
I am trying to analyze a discrete choice experiment with the following
- choice sets consist of 3 alternatives
- choice alternatives are constructed by e.g. two attributes, say brand and
- brand has three levels and price has four levels
- every respondent has to answer 4 different choice sets (drawn randomly or
systematically from the full factorial)
- only the first choice is observed
The data frame ('example') would look like this (brand attribute is effect
- resp respondent id
- y1, y2, y3 choice indicator for the three alternatives
- za1M and za1B effects coded variables for the brand of the first
alternative, similarly zb1M, zb1B for the second alternative etc.
- za2, zb2, zc2 price level for the first, second and third alternative