MSBVAR Package

R help mailing list-2
dear sirs or madam,

As I'm interested to search about the monetary transmission channel in our
country by MSVAR model, I would be grateful if you help me and tell me how
can I run MSVAR in R or send me the related code to run this model .
Actually, I'm new user of R and I don't know how to run Markov Switching
Var Model in R.

Best Regards,
Ahmad Arabian

Re: MSBVAR Package

Jim Lemon-4
Hi Ahmed,
You seem to know about the package, so I would suggest downloading:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/MSBVAR/MSBVAR.pdf

getting a big cup of coffee and going through the examples to see how
the package works. If you can't make any sense out of that, you will
probably have to contact someone who does know how to use the package
and is willing to provide a tutorial (that is not me).

Jim

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 5:22 PM, ah a via R-help <[hidden email]> wrote:

> dear sirs or madam,
>
> As I'm interested to search about the monetary transmission channel in our
> country by MSVAR model, I would be grateful if you help me and tell me how
> can I run MSVAR in R or send me the related code to run this model .
> Actually, I'm new user of R and I don't know how to run Markov Switching
> Var Model in R.
>
> Thank you very much in advance for your help.
>
> Best Regards,
> Ahmad Arabian

Re: MSBVAR Package

Jim Lemon-4
Hi Ahmad,
I don't know of any, but this might help:

http://maths-people.anu.edu.au/~johnm/courses/r/ASC2008/pdf/Rtimeseries-ohp.pdf

Jim