Making separate window always stay on top in Rstudio

Making separate window always stay on top in Rstudio

Jayinbluecity
Hello guys,

I just began to use Rstudio so please bare with my lack of knowledge,

I was wondering if the separate window (for example, source editor) can always stay on top
even though I click or type on the other windows such as console or environment.

I want to my separate source editor window doesn't disappear behind the main layout when I click on the
other windows.

Thank you for your patience, any help will be greatly appreciated
have a nice day