Message Bird rest API connection

Rumsas
Hi,

I am very new to R language and learning everyday.
My issue is that I would love to connect to Message bird service using their rest API but I don't know how to write the code with access key. GET function from httr package has authentication option with user name and password but I have access key provided by message bird. I believe for someone experienced it's relatively easy.

here is API info
https://developers.messagebird.com/docs/authentication

Help is much appreciated and I am looking forward to participate more in this community.

Regards,
Algirdas