Multi step ahead backtest

Alessandro
Hi all, this is my first post so sorry if there's something wrong.
I'm doing a project for university, and I should have to do the rolling windows forecasting for 2 or more step ahead.
Does anyone know a code (or a cycle "for") to overpass the problem of "n.ahead=1"? Thanks a lot for who will answer.