Multistate survival models

Kevin E. Thorpe
A quick (I think) question.

Does the survreg() function in the survival package handle Surv()
objects of type mstate?

It's not clear from the documentation that it doesn't. The Vignette only
discusses the Cox model and the Fine-Gray model.

I tried using survreg() on an mstate Surv() object. It did not give an
error and produced a result but I don't know if it did a competing risk
analysis or not.

Thanks.

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Head of Biostatistics,  Applied Health Research Centre (AHRC)