Need Help, Unable to find the problem in R Script

Need Help, Unable to find the problem in R Script

amit rathee
R/Sir,        i am trying to find precision and recall value for multi class software clustering problem using package "ClusterCrit"i have attached my source code "Clustering.txt" and input files "ClassCoupling.txt" & "JUnitGoldStandard"in my script for different combination of clustering i am getting same value of precision & recall, which i think should not be?Kindly helpThanks in advanceAMIT RATHEEResearch Scholar

Clustering.txt (2K) Download Attachment
ClassCouplingData.txt (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Need Help, Unable to find the problem in R Script

David Winsemius

> On Dec 27, 2016, at 7:28 PM, amit rathee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> R/Sir,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i am trying to find precision and recall value for multi class software clustering problem using package &quot;ClusterCrit&quot;i have attached my source code &quot;Clustering.txt&quot; and input files &quot;ClassCoupling.txt&quot; &amp; &quot;JUnitGoldStandard&quot;in my script for different combination of clustering i am getting same value of precision &amp; recall, which i think should not be?Kindly helpThanks in advanceAMIT RATHEEResearch Scholar

> <Clustering.txt>

> <ClassCouplingData.txt>

You posted two files with a difficult to parse message. You should ask _yourself_ whether a person who saved those two files to his working directory could expect that code file to actually process that data file. I seriously doubt that effort would be successful.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA