Need Help on Batch forecasting for multiple items at one go

Need Help on Batch forecasting for multiple items at one go

Manish Mukherjee
Hi All,

I have time series weekly data for number of servers for 62 weeks. i have to forecast for next 8 weeks on what will be the usage.  i have a challenge in the code where it is giving output for the last week value of  all the servers, instead i need the output for next 8 weeks . i am attaching the data and my r script for your reference.

Thanks & Regards
Manish Mukherjee

Re: Need Help on Batch forecasting for multiple items at one go

David Winsemius

> On Mar 12, 2018, at 8:47 PM, Manish Mukherjee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>

> I have time series weekly data for number of servers for 62 weeks. i have to forecast for next 8 weeks on what will be the usage.  i have a challenge in the code where it is giving output for the last week value of  all the servers, instead i need the output for next 8 weeks . i am attaching the data and my r script for your reference.

Your attachment failed to come through. Your mail client failed to label it as an acceptable format.

> Thanks & Regards
> Manish Mukherjee

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA