Need help with R studio

Madhavi Bhat
I am using HO Spectre windows and I have downloaded latest version of R
studio 3.5.1 for windows but its not working. I need help to fix this
issue. I am attaching screen shot of my R studio. Please help me in this
regard.
Thank you
Madhavi Bhat

Screenshot (1).png (330K) Download Attachment

Re: Need help with R studio

Jeff Newmiller
Looks fine to me, though you seem to be confused between what R is (on topic in this mailing list) and what RStudio is (a fine software package that relies on R but is not really on topic here).

Do find the link in the footer below about posting in R-help and read it before posting again.

On December 14, 2018 8:27:07 AM PST, Madhavi Bhat <[hidden email]> wrote:
>I am using HO Spectre windows and I have downloaded latest version of R
>studio 3.5.1 for windows but its not working. I need help to fix this
>issue. I am attaching screen shot of my R studio. Please help me in
>this
>regard.
>Thank you
>Madhavi Bhat

Re: Need help with R studio

Madhavi Bhat
Thanks for the tip!

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 11:58 AM Jeff Newmiller <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Looks fine to me, though you seem to be confused between what R is (on
> topic in this mailing list) and what RStudio is (a fine software package
> that relies on R but is not really on topic here).
>
> Do find the link in the footer below about posting in R-help and read it
> before posting again.
>
> On December 14, 2018 8:27:07 AM PST, Madhavi Bhat <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >I am using HO Spectre windows and I have downloaded latest version of R
> >studio 3.5.1 for windows but its not working. I need help to fix this
> >issue. I am attaching screen shot of my R studio. Please help me in
> >this
> >regard.
> >Thank you
> >Madhavi Bhat

Re: Need help with R studio

Bert Gunter-2
... and R GUI is an interactive and command driven language. This means you
have to learn how how to use it like a programming language. Please spend
some time with R tutorials to do this -- there are many on the web.

... or see here for a GUI interface to some of R's basic, but most widely
used, functionality:

https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/Rcmdr/versions/2.5-1

sticking things into it."