Quantcast

Nemenyi test as a post-hoc test to Kruskal Wallis

Nemenyi test as a post-hoc test to Kruskal Wallis

Anne-Christine Mupepele
Dear all,
I've discovered the possibility to do the Nemenyi-Damico-Wolfe-Dunn test in the library(coin); oneway_test()
With the given example I am unfortunately not able to reproduce the test. What does trafo and contrMat mean?
I have a dataframe with 176 elements in 7 classes. It may be a problem, that my model isn't balanced? In Class1 I happen to have 4 elements, while there are 90 in class2.
Thank you for your help,
Anne

Re: Nemenyi test as a post-hoc test to Kruskal Wallis

Peter Ehlers
On 2010-09-16 8:31, Anne-Christine Mupepele wrote:
> Dear all,
> I've discovered the possibility to do the Nemenyi-Damico-Wolfe-Dunn test in the library(coin); oneway_test()
> With the given example I am unfortunately not able to reproduce the test. What does trafo and contrMat mean?
> I have a dataframe with 176 elements in 7 classes. It may be a problem, that my model isn't balanced? In Class1 I happen to have 4 elements, while there are 90 in class2.
> Thank you for your help,
> Anne

I don't quite understand your question; do you mean that
you can't run the example in pkg:coin? Works fine for me.

As to trafo and contrMat, try this:

  ?trafo  ## in pkg:coin
  ?contrMat ## in pkg:multcomp

      -Peter Ehlers