No reply from CRAN Task View: Graphic Displays & Dynamic Graphics & Graphic Devices & Visualization

No reply from CRAN Task View: Graphic Displays & Dynamic Graphics & Graphic Devices & Visualization

Joseph Gama
Hi all,

I emailed a suggestion to Nicholas Lewin-Koh, the maintainer of the CRAN
Task View: Graphic Displays & Dynamic Graphics & Graphic Devices &
Visualization. I got no reply, so I wonder, is he still maintaining that
view?
If not, then who else does or will maintain it?

BR,

José Gama

Re: No reply from CRAN Task View: Graphic Displays & Dynamic Graphics & Graphic Devices & Visualization

Achim Zeileis-4
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016, Joseph Gama wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I emailed a suggestion to Nicholas Lewin-Koh, the maintainer of the CRAN
> Task View: Graphic Displays & Dynamic Graphics & Graphic Devices &
> Visualization. I got no reply, so I wonder, is he still maintaining that
> view? If not, then who else does or will maintain it?

To the best of my knowledge he is still maintaining it. I cc'ed Nicholas
in this reply.

> BR,
>
> José Gama

Re: No reply from CRAN Task View: Graphic Displays & Dynamic Graphics & Graphic Devices & Visualization

Joseph Gama
It's already Winter and nothing has changed. Maybe you should let someone
else be in charge of something that you can't handle.