Quantcast

Nomogram

Pedro Mota Veiga

Hi R users.

I have a model of cox that already it is estimated (I have only the
model estimated, I haven't data), how can I determine  a nomogram with
R? Is it posible to do nomograms in Design package? I think that's
only when the model (Cox Regression in this case) is before estimated
in R.

Thanks

Re: Nomogram

Frank Harrell
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hi R users.
>
> I have a model of cox that already it is estimated (I have only the
> model estimated, I haven't data), how can I determine  a nomogram with
> R? Is it posible to do nomograms in Design package? I think that's
> only when the model (Cox Regression in this case) is before estimated
> in R.

Yes you will have to re-fit the model in R to use Design's nomogram
function, which works well with Cox models.

Frank

> Thanks

Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chair           School of Medicine

Frank Harrell