Quantcast

Normalization in R

elisacarli21
Dear all

I need to apply a normal, mean and quantile normalization to a data matrix.
Could you give me any suggestions?

Bests

Re: Normalization in R

Juliet Hannah
For quantile normalization check out

normalize.quantiles in the Biocondcutor preProcess package. Also,
there is a Bioconductor mailing list for future where these topics
are discussed.

http://svitsrv25.epfl.ch/R-doc/library/preprocessCore/html/normalize.quantiles.html