ODE multiple events

ppaarrkk
I'm using 'deSolve' library and I think 'diffEq'. I would like to know how to specify multiple events. There seem to be two ways that do something although they give different results. One way is:

output_data = ode ( func = exdecay, times = t, y = flow_ini, parms = NULL, events = list(data = dataset1, data = dataset2))

i.e. using two datasets in 'events = list(data = dataset1, data = dataset2)'

The other way is to combine the datasets before hand using rbind(), but this gives a 'time' variable with non-unique entries. Which is the right way or is neither correct ?

Thanks.

Simon Parker