Optimum number of PC and observations in Elasticnet R package

Optimum number of PC and observations in Elasticnet R package

sreejitk
Respected Sirs/Madam,

Good Morning

As part of a project I'm using elasticnet package in R for sparse pca. I
would be great help for me if you can advice me on how to select Optimum
number of principal components and number of observation in elasticnet
package (k, para ) in R.

--

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sreejit K.*