Quantcast

Outsorcing R estimations

Threaded

Outsorcing R estimations

Cajias Marcelo
Dear colleges,

my research department is working with big data and the capability of our local computers is close to the end (20 GB RAM). We aim therefore to implement a cloud/parallel solution.
Do you have any experiences or recommendation for outsourcing R-calculations in the cloud/parallel computing?
The products in the internet are not really informative or quite confusing.
We aim at enhancing the speed of our R-codes without any constraints regarding RAM.

Thanks

Marcelo

PATRIZIA Immobilien AG | Research

Threaded