Package 'pd.mirna.1.0.2xgain' was not found in the BioConductor repository

Package 'pd.mirna.1.0.2xgain' was not found in the BioConductor repository

Persian Irani
Hi all!

While I am trying to read .cel files with oligo package:

afbatch=read.celfiles(list.celfiles())

I get an error:
Package 'pd.mirna.1.0.2xgain' was not found in the BioConductor repository

How can I overcome this?

Thank you in advance

Re: Package 'pd.mirna.1.0.2xgain' was not found in the BioConductor repository

David Winsemius

> On Mar 20, 2018, at 11:49 PM, Persian Irani <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all!
>
> While I am trying to read .cel files with oligo package:
>
> afbatch=read.celfiles(list.celfiles())
>
> I get an error:
> Package 'pd.mirna.1.0.2xgain' was not found in the BioConductor repository
>
> How can I overcome this?

I'm guessing that there is an error in the input file. That doesn't look like a valid package name. The BioC repo has a package names pd.mirna.1.0

Perhaps a comma or some other separator got misplaced along the way. At any rate the right place to go would be the BioC support pages, not Rhelp. I'm sure you will need to supply them with more information than you supplied here.

> Thank you in advance

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA