Please to remove the warning when trying to check a package.

Please to remove the warning when trying to check a package.

Pijush
Hello Sir,

I have been trying to create a package in R.
When I have put the check option in R studio to check everything is ok that
time I have found
two warnings and three notes. Those are given below.

warnings:
1) * checking dependencies in R code ... WARNING
'::' or ':::' import not declared from: 'SparseM'
'loadNamespace' or 'requireNamespace' calls not declared from:
  'Matrix' 'SparseM'

2) * checking files in 'vignettes' ... WARNING
Files in the 'vignettes' directory but no files in 'inst/doc':
  'vignettes.Rmd', 'vignettes.pdf'

Notes:
1) * checking foreign function calls ... NOTE
Foreign function call to a different package:
  .C("svmpredict", ..., PACKAGE = "e1071")
See chapter 'System and foreign language interfaces' in the 'Writing R
Extensions' manual.

2) * checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
predict.packageXXX: no visible global function definition for 'as'
predict.packageXXX: no visible global function definition for 'new'
Undefined global functions or variables:
  as new
Consider adding

3) * checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... NOTE
Packages listed in more than one of Depends, Imports, Suggests, Enhances:
  'e1071' 'nlme' 'openxlsx' 'pheatmap' 'RColorBrewer' 'R.rsp'
A package should be listed in only one of these fields.

Can anybody help me to short out those problem please ?

Thank you very much.

regards
Pijush

Re: Please to remove the warning when trying to check a package.

Duncan Murdoch-2
R-help is the wrong list for questions about developing packages.  I'll
send a reply to you and to R-package-devel, which is the right list.

Duncan Murdoch