Plot of hazard ratio and interaction term - help!

Plot of hazard ratio and interaction term - help!

frj230
Hello

I have data with patients randomised to two treatments - the primary outcome is death. Age as a continuous variable has a significant interaction, modelled as follows

SS1<-coxph(formula=Surv(ev_primary_follow, ev_primary)~ rand2*Alder, data = A)

I would like to plot a graph showing the effect of the interaction (Alder) on the hazard ratio, something like this I found in a journal.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.