Plotting hazard ratio and interaction term

Plotting hazard ratio and interaction term

frj230
Hi

I have some data looking at the effect of 2 treatment strategies on Death. Patients are randomised to either strategy but I have noticed interaction with age as a continuous variable in a Cox proportional hazards model.

I would like to plot a graph of age (x) against hazard ratio (y) as in the example but cannot find out how this is done. I suspect this is probably very simple but beyond a newbie.

Can someone help?

Thanks