Problem for installing cbPlatte on R Version 3.4.1

Threaded

Problem for installing cbPlatte on R Version 3.4.1

Shanu Singh
Please solve the problem. on which R Version works cbplatte?

Regards
Shanu

Threaded

Re: Problem for installing cbPlatte on R Version 3.4.1

Uwe Ligges-3

On 12.07.2017 12:03, Shanu Singh wrote:
> Please solve the problem. on which R Version works cbplatte?

What is cbPlatte  or cbplatte (case matters).

Best,
Uwe Ligges

> Regards
> Shanu

Threaded

Re: Problem for installing cbPlatte on R Version 3.4.1

Shanu Singh
Thanks for reply! sorry my my mistake It is *cbPalette*

*Shanu*

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 4:04 PM, Uwe Ligges <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> On 12.07.2017 12:03, Shanu Singh wrote:
>
>> Please solve the problem. on which R Version works cbplatte?
>>

> What is cbPlatte  or cbplatte (case matters).
>
> Best,
> Uwe Ligges
>

>> Regards
>> Shanu

>> ng-guide.html

Threaded

Re: Problem for installing cbPlatte on R Version 3.4.1

R help mailing list-2
What is cbplatte? Where do we find it?

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 6:20:38 AM EDT, Shanu Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please solve the problem. on which R Version works cbplatte?

Regards
Shanu

Threaded

Re: Problem for installing cbPlatte on R Version 3.4.1

Shanu Singh
Hi John,

Thanks for reply ! Sorry It was my mistake. It is *cbPalette. *Basically
its a R package.

Shanu

On 12.07.2017 12:35, Shanu Singh wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Thanks for reply ! Sorry It was my mistake. It is *cbPalette. *Basically
> its a R package.

Come on.
- Where do you want to get thsi from?
- What have you tried to do so?

Please re-read the posting guide that helps to ask good questions.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

> Shanu
>
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 3:57 PM, John Kane <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> What is cbplatte? Where do we find it?
>>

>> On Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 6:20:38 AM EDT, Shanu Singh <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Please solve the problem. on which R Version works cbplatte?
>>

>> Regards
>> Shanu
>>
>>      [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

>> posting-guide.html

Threaded

Re: Problem for installing cbPlatte on R Version 3.4.1

Rui Barradas
Hello,

Google is your friend.
The only reference to cbPalette I've found is in

http://www.cookbook-r.com/Graphs/Colors_%28ggplot2%29/

and it is defined as:

A colorblind-friendly palette

These are color-blind-friendly palettes, one with gray, and one with black.

To use with ggplot2, it is possible to store the palette in a variable,
then use it later.

# The palette with grey:
cbPalette <- c("#999999", "#E69F00", "#56B4E9", "#009E73", "#F0E442",
"#0072B2", "#D55E00", "#CC79A7")

# The palette with black:
cbbPalette <- c("#000000", "#E69F00", "#56B4E9", "#009E73", "#F0E442",
"#0072B2", "#D55E00", "#CC79A7")

The above is a copy and paste from that web page.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas