Problem when Running Shiny Package Example

Problem when Running Shiny Package Example

PaulJr
Dear R users,

Hope you are doing great. I was reading about the Shiny package so I decided to install and load the package. After successfully loading it, I tried the following command (just followed the instructions given in here: http://rstudio.github.io/shiny/tutorial/#hello-shiny).

However, the following messages appeared:

 library(shiny)

> runExample("01_hello")

Listening on port 4652
ERROR: [on_request_read] connection reset by peer
ERROR: [on_request_read] connection reset by peer
ERROR: [on_request_read] connection reset by peer
ERROR: [on_request_read] connection reset by peer
ERROR: [on_request_read] connection reset by peer
ERROR: [on_request_read] connection reset by peer
ERROR: [on_request_read] connection reset by peer
ERROR: [on_request_read] connection reset by peer

What could be causing this problems?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

Paul Bernal