Quantcast

Problem with FAQ 2.8

Problem with FAQ 2.8 – FAQ 2.8 says: 2.8 What are the scoping rules for j expressions? Think of the subset as an environment where all the column names are variables....
This is related to FR 2693 https://r-forge.r-project.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2693&group_id=240&atid=978 What i...
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Michael Nelson <michael.nelson@...> wrote: > This is related to > > FR 2693 > > https:...
One correction to my post. merge() does not include both key columns in its output; however, that may be less germane because unlike data.table...
Hi, Agreed. A change in the software to match the FAQ makes sense. That FAQ has non-join columns in mind, for which it is true I believe, ...
1. Good point about having non-equal keys when roll=TRUE. Note that in that case we have the following where the column labelled x1 in the outp...