Problem with Rd2.tex tduring compilation

Problem with Rd2.tex tduring compilation

R help mailing list-2
Hello, I am receiving this message when uploading my R package to rdevel.
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/180305_110240_Compositional_29/00check.log
Can anybody please help?

Re: Problem with Rd2.tex tduring compilation

Michael Dewey-3
The error is that one of your documentation files is failing. Try
compiling each one separately with
R CMD Rd2pdf yourfilenamehere.Rd
and see what happens.

There is a list especially for package developers which might be better
in future.

Michael

On 05/03/2018 10:51, michael tsagris via R-help wrote:

> Hello, I am receiving this message when uploading my R package to rdevel.
> https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/180305_110240_Compositional_29/00check.log
> Can anybody please help?

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

Σχετ: Problem with Rd2.tex tduring compilation

R help mailing list-2
Hi and thanks for the prompt reply. I cannot say I understood or know what to do.
Can you please tell me which is this mailing list?

    Στις 2:15 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 5 Μαρτίου 2018, ο/η Michael Dewey <[hidden email]> έγραψε:

 The error is that one of your documentation files is failing. Try
compiling each one separately with
R CMD Rd2pdf yourfilenamehere.Rd
and see what happens.

There is a list especially for package developers which might be better
in future.

Michael

On 05/03/2018 10:51, michael tsagris via R-help wrote:

> Hello, I am receiving this message when uploading my R package to rdevel.
> https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/180305_110240_Compositional_29/00check.log
> Can anybody please help?
>
>     [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

Re: Σχετ: Problem with Rd2.tex tduring compilation

Michael Dewey-3

On 05/03/2018 13:46, michael tsagris wrote:

> Hi and thanks for the prompt reply. I cannot say I understood or know
> what to do.
> Can you please tell me which is this mailing list?
>

> Στις 2:15 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 5 Μαρτίου 2018, ο/η Michael Dewey
> <[hidden email]> έγραψε:
>

> The error is that one of your documentation files is failing. Try
> compiling each one separately with
> R CMD Rd2pdf yourfilenamehere.Rd
> and see what happens.
>
> There is a list especially for package developers which might be better
> in future.
>
> Michael
>
> On 05/03/2018 10:51, michael tsagris via R-help wrote:
>  > Hello, I am receiving this message when uploading my R package to rdevel.
>  >
> https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/180305_110240_Compositional_29/00check.log
>  > Can anybody please help?
>
>  >
>  >     [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
>  >
>  > ______________________________________________
>  > [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> mailing list -- To
> UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
>  > https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
>  > PLEASE do read the posting guide
> <http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html>
>  > and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
>  >
>
> --
> Michael
> http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html

Σχετ: Σχετ: Problem with Rd2.tex tduring compilation

R help mailing list-2
Cheers.

    Στις 3:59 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 5 Μαρτίου 2018, ο/η Michael Dewey <[hidden email]> έγραψε: