Problems update version

carlos alfredo barron gallardo
Hello.
I'm trying to install bioconductor software on my ubuntu linux computer system. I've installed already the latest R version but when trying to install any semiconductor package, I can't. After write the command on R, it says that I have to upload my R to the new version but I have already the latest version. Could someone help me?

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Re: Problems update version

Jeff Newmiller
Ubuntu standard distro is normally quite old. Read and perform the steps described at https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/