Problems with library(survival)

New

Problems with library(survival)

New
> install.packages("survival")
package ‘survival’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
> library(survival)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘survival’ in get(Info[i,
1], envir = env):
 lazy-load database 'C:/Program
Files/R/R-3.5.1/library/lattice/R/lattice.rdb' is corrupt
In addition: Warning message:
In get(Info[i, 1], envir = env) : internal error -3 in R_decompress1
---
MY QUESTION IS: what does this mean? what is the problem here?

Re: Problems with library(survival)

Jeff Newmiller
It means that one of the packages installed during R installation (lattice) is damaged. You should probably re-install R.