Pruning a dendrogram based on frequencies

Pruning a dendrogram based on frequencies

R help mailing list-2
How can one prune a dendrogram (plot.dendrite, plotrix) based on a minimum level of frequencies?. Franklin.

Re: Pruning a dendrogram based on frequencies

Jim Lemon-4
Hi Franklin,
plot.dendrite was not designed to be pruned. I have had a look at the
problem, and I may be able to suggest a way to drop values in the
"dendrite" object that is the input to plot.dendrite. I'll let you
know.

Jim

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 11:46 PM, Franklin Mairura via R-help
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> How can one prune a dendrogram (plot.dendrite, plotrix) based on a minimum level of frequencies?. Franklin.

Re: Pruning a dendrogram based on frequencies

R help mailing list-2
Dear Jim, thanks. I would like to drop values or selected levels of response in a variable within the dendrite makeup.