Quantitative Trading with R: Understanding Mathematical and ...

Quantitative Trading with R: Understanding Mathematical and ...

Mark Knecht
I wonder if anyone has had a chance to read this book prior to it's
availability on Amazon next week?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1137354070

It appears to be the author's first book.

Cheers,
Mark

markknecht@gmail.com

Re: Quantitative Trading with R: Understanding Mathematical and ...

Dirk Eddelbuettel

On 31 December 2014 at 09:52, Mark Knecht wrote:
| I wonder if anyone has had a chance to read this book prior to it's
| availability on Amazon next week?
|
| http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1137354070
|
| It appears to be the author's first book.

Harry was kind enough to send me a courtesy copy which I received yesterday.

That said, I have not read it cover to cover.  But the [few] spot checks I
managed to do looked fine.

Dirk

Re: Quantitative Trading with R: Understanding Mathematical and ...

Ilya Kipnis
For those that care to look, I wrote the quantstrat chapter.