Query regarding simulating weibull aft model with predefined censoring rate

Query regarding simulating weibull aft model with predefined censoring rate

Fabiha Binte Farooq
Hi there,
I am an MS student from Bangladesh. I am doing thesis in my MS degree. In
my research, I am generating data from weibull distribution and my model is
accelerated failure time (AFT) model. I am considering right censoring as
well as covariates. Now I have been facing difficulties to generate
censoring time controlling censoring proportion. I am attaching my codes
here.

Problem. I have generated censoring time using a relationship between scale
and covariates from an article for PH model. But my model is AFT. Is it
authentic to use it here? Please help!!!

Sincerely,
Fabiha

1531941100067_weibull model.txt (1000 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Query regarding simulating weibull aft model with predefined censoring rate

Bert Gunter-2
Off topic for r-help (see posting guide linked below).

Suggest Posting on stats.stackexchange.com instead..

Cheers,
Bert

sticking things into it."