Query the pointer protection stack size (--max-ppsize=N) from within R?

Query the pointer protection stack size (--max-ppsize=N) from within R?

Henrik Bengtsson-5
Hi,

for simply for troubleshooting purposes (e.g. making sure that
--max-ppsize=N) is set, is there a way to query the pointer protection
stack size from R?  I tried to grep the source code and couldn't find
anything, so I expect the answer is no.

Thxs,

Henrik

Re: Query the pointer protection stack size (--max-ppsize=N) from within R?

Tomas Kalibera
I don't think this is possible. If you would like e.g. stricter checking
for --max-ppsize argument value, please try to come up with some example
that triggers such case.

Tomas